Thursday, January 23, 2014

Agape Primary Care Dr. Jonathan Liu, M.D. Rock Hill SC


Jonathan Liu, M.D.

I graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill with a Bachelor of Science in Biology and a minor in Chemistry. In 1999 I obtained my Doctor of Podiatric Medicine from the Dr. William Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine in Chicago. In 2004 I received my Doctor of Medicine from East Carolina University Brody School of Medicine in Greenville, NC.

I completed residency training as a Primary Podiatric Medical Resident (PPMR) at the Department of Veterans Administration Medical Center in 2000. I also was a resident at Spartanburg Regional Medical Center and completed the program in Family Medicine in 2008. For the next two years I served as a community family physician in Richburg, SC. I joined Agapé Primary Care in 2010.

In my spare time, I enjoy long walks, swimming, and reading. I am married and enjoy good times with our two children.

I am proud to be a member of the medical team of the Piedmont practice of Agapé Primary Care. I look forward to being a part of your family’s medical team.

AgapePrimary Care-Rock Hill, SC
At Agapé Primary Care, we understand the importance of choosing the right primary care physician who can meet you and your family's needs now and in the future.That’s why our physicians’ practice is designed around the needs of today's patients with easy access for making appointments, obtaining medication re-fills, reviewing lab results, and more. Rock Hill, Fort Mill, York, Tega Cay, Lake Wyle, South Charlotte.







No comments:

Post a Comment